Thermaflex, a division of Flexible Technologies, and a leading manufacturer of products for the HVAC market is recruiting for a Site Manager for our Phoenix, AZ location.
Responsible for direction and supervision of facility hourly and designated management employees at a satellite location. Coordinates and schedules the activities of employees to assure customer and ship schedules are met, while supporting all other Divisional initiatives (Safety, Quality, Cost Reduction, NPD, Employee Engagement, Continuous Improvement, et al). Responsible for HR at facility.
- Plans and arranges daily production through most efficient use of equipment, materials and employees.
- Maintains control over material usage, scrap and efficiency. Monitors availability of materials.
- Resolves quality problems promptly.
- Monitors production efficiency, quality, safety and employee performance.
- Anticipates and investigates causes of delays or inadequate performance and takes corrective action within scope of authority.
- Maintains all necessary production, scrap and employee records. Monitors employee attendance.
- Assures new employees are properly trained.
- Assures equipment is maintained in good, safe working order.
- Takes prompt action to remove all safety hazards.
- Maintains familiarity with all rules and regulations. Administers in a fair and consistent manner.
- Communication liaison between production and customer service.
- Responsible for building and grounds conditions.
- Coordinates all Human Resource activities and flow of information between location and headquarters.
- Communicates with Director Human Resources on matters regarding employee issues on discharges, disciplinary actions, or other matters of employment law.
Manages physical inventory
Rearranges schedules to meet new or emergency situations.
Cooperates with other departments on projects for new or existing products or equipment.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent technical/practical training preferred
Experience: 3 -5 years
Preferred Skills: Working knowledge of products, materials and processes
Knowledge of company procedures
Knowledge of quality criteria
Effective communication skills
Working knowledge of employment law
Shop floor conditions; majority of time is spent in manufacturing areas.
Flexible Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified applicants who wish to be considered should submit a resume with salary requirements to the email address below. For more information about our company and products, see our website atwww.flexibletechnologies.com.
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment q3ualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer