Flexible Technologies, a subsidiary of Smiths Group, and a leading manufacturer of products for the medical, home appliance, HVAC and industrial markets is recruiting for a Human Resources Director/Manager for our Abbeville, South Carolina location.
The Human Resources Director/Manager is responsible for attracting and retaining a high performance workforce through effective management of comprehensive HR function activities including engagement programs, benefit administration, compensation management, recruitment, training, performance management and policy administration.
- Directs human resources functions for all plants and departments to maximize employee engagement and operational effectiveness. Site HR leadership/involvement includes locations in South Carolina, Canada, Germany and Malaysia.
- Maintains responsibility for all programs related to industrial relations and employee engagement.
- Responsible for workforce optimization through effective recruitment, training and development.
- Leads employee communication and company information updates
- Develops policies and practices to assure compliance with all legal and corporate requirements.
- Prepares and maintains records to assure compliance with government regulations.
- Assures timely completion of AAP, EEO-1, VETS-100 and any other required government reports.
- Leads all performance management activities and corrective action processes
- Responsible for compensation and benefits maintenance including plan administration for self-insured medical plan.
- Handles and investigates complaints and reports of policy violations.
- Participates in accurate and timely payroll updates, including implementation of wage increases
Education: Bachelors degree in HR/OD or a related discipline. PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years in the human resource field
Skills: Strong computer skills a must.
Flexible Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information about our company and products, see our website at www.flexibletechnologies.com.
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment q3ualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer