Flexible Technologies, a subsidiary of Smiths Group, and a leading manufacturer of products for the home appliance, medical, HVAC and industrial markets is recruiting for a R&D Engineer for our Abbeville, South Carolina location. The R&D Engineer will design and develop new products, manufacturing equipment and production processes for global manufacturing sites in the Flexible Solutions business division. The R&D Engineer will also interface with customers to ensure total product satisfaction.
REQUIREMENTS: Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Industrial or closely related Engineering discipline with 0-9 years experience
- 10-15 years equivalent Engineering experience without a Bachelors degree.
- Plastics extrusion and/or molding experience
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- 3D CAD Modeling Experience
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous assignments effectively
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
The successful candidate will be self-starting, hands-on, organized and a team player with a desire to excel.
Flexible Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. A relocation package may also be available. For more information about our company and products, see our website at www.flexibletechnologies.com.
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment q3ualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer