Performs diversified duties to provide best possible service to the industrial market customer base with the purpose of driving sales growth and optimizing customer experience.
• Receives and places customer calls/emails to take orders, recommend products and provide other information to assist the customer.
• Strives to take proactive measures and create systems to drive sales growth.
• Works with sales team to enter and obtain selling price requests for customers and prepares quotations within limits of established guidelines.
• Processes and enters orders in current ERP software platform.
• Manages miscellaneous customer requests to insure 100% customer satisfaction.
• Stays current on status of orders to meet goals by assuring that schedules, specifications and deliveries are met.
• Handles customer complaints and directs returned goods to appropriate personnel for evaluation.
Processes returns and credits for customers.
Maintains quote files for all customers.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: 1-3 years sales or customer service
Knowledge of products, manufacturing processes and products
Applications in assigned product line
Excellent telephone skills
Clear, pleasant voice
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good diplomatic skills and tact during stressful situations
Positive, professional and friendly image