When you join Flexible Technologies as a Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the life of customers. Our call center Representatives are most likely the first point of contact so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Performs diversified duties to provide best possible service to the industrial market customer base with the purpose of driving sales growth and optimizing customer experience.
• Work with inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, social media and other forms of communication to address the needs of our customers.
• Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria implemented by the company.
• Help facilitate, analyze and resolve (i.e., troubleshoot) customer issues.
• Analyze and communicate lead times and customer order status.
• Provide product support.
• Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
• Provide solutions, recommendations and product information with a sense of urgency, positivity and empathy.
• Input data into the company computer platform.
• Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate or problematic customers.
• Data Entry
Qualifications: Strong organization and time management skills.
Ability to work in a fast pace environment and handle multiple requests simultaneously
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Post high school education is preferred
Experience: Customer service, sales, training or member retention preferred
Skills: Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge
Knowledge of products, manufacturing processes and products
Intermediate Computer literacy utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Special Requirements: Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is required Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to build relationships with clients, consumers and coworkers
Good diplomatic skills and tact during stressful situations
Strong desire and passion to help people.
Great Benefits, 401k, Medical, Dental, Company paid Life, Tuition Reimbursement, Vacation, and more!