Machine Operators 12 hour Shift 7:30pm – 7:30am
Flexible Technologies, a subsidiary of Smiths Group, and a leading manufacturer of hose products for the home appliance, medical, HVAC and industrial markets is recruiting for Machine Operators for our Abbeville, South Carolina location.
Top pay rates range from $14.61 – $15.63.
Performs a wide variety of duties to properly set up and run extrusion equipment with demonstrative ability to properly inspect, document and package products in the safest and most efficient manner possible.
- Must observe all safety precautions and regulations at all times in all areas where duties are performed. Will be responsible for reporting all safety hazards and potential unsafe working conditions.
- Must understand and comply with all current plant policies and procedures.
- Must meet production and quality standards on a consistent basis
- Responsible for packing finished products as specified on the print, make carton labels and correctly apply labels on each carton and/or pallet.
- Performs preventive maintenance as required and within scope of competency.
- Capable of troubleshooting related processes.
- Performs routine set-ups, working from prints and pros.
REQUIREMENTS: Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED Required
Applicants with manufacturing experience is preferred
Extrusion and injection molding experience is preferred
Basic computer literacy
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Include:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Group Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
We are looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day.
We are building a high-productivity and high-engagement culture that is not for anyone seeking a comfort zone. If you’re ready, we’re the place for you!
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment q3ualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified
Please find privacy notice at the link below: