Responsible for the comprehensive management of warehouse, receiving and shipping activities for the Flexible Technologies business to ensure maximum monthly shipping targets are achieved. This is a salaried exempt position reporting to the Operations Manager.
• Manages the activities of a group of warehouse personnel to receive, check, deliver and ship materials.
• Establishes schedules and standards of performance.
• Provides training, maintains discipline and handles grievances and complaints within the limits of company policy.
• Coordinates with scheduling and customer services to provide optimum shipping services to customers with minimal costs.
• Works to consolidate less than full truckloads for improved rates.
• Manages export shipments and related documents.
• Supervises the receipt of incoming supplies and materials.
• Schedules the movement of raw materials from warehousing to manufacturing.
• Maintains storage of raw materials and finished products.
• Responsible for assuring accurate document processing and maintenance of recordkeeping to control receipts and dispersals.
• Resolves customer complaints regarding shipments, monitors shipping errors and takes appropriate action, resolves claims with carriers.
• Sees to equipment and maintains warehouse areas in safe condition. Eliminates hazards.
• Assures warehouse personnel are compliant and knowledgeable of safety requirements for lift truck operation.
• Represents the warehouse department in quality meetings and the Material Review Board process.
Participates in physical inventories.
Responsible for the layout of the warehouse and storage of all materials
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred or equivalent experience in Warehouse/Logistics operations.
Experience: 3 – 5 years in supervision and warehousing preferred
Skills: Knowledge of warehousing principles, Knowledge of distribution methods, warehousing and storage, Good organizational skills, Effective communication and interpersonal skills, Knowledge of materials and products
Special Requirements: Lift truck licensing required, Warehouse working conditions
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
Medical / Dental / Vision plans
Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please go to the site below to view our Applicant Privacy Notice: