Responsible for Hi-Tech Medical product line sales plan execution resulting in sales target achievement, effective product positioning and continuous market growth through sales force performance management and personal sales objective performance.
• Responsible for management and development of specific medical accounts to achieve maximum sales potential.
• Accountable for establishing goals and driving sales rep performance to meet division objectives.
• Conducts regular sales calls to develop new business opportunities. Communicates with all major customers regarding prices, terms of sale, technical information and other sales activities.
• Expected to achieve defined growth objectives for assigned product group.
• Makes recommendations to management with proper supporting information and direction regarding new business opportunities. Participates in establishing long term strategic objectives
• Establishes and maintains contact with key personnel of existing and potential customers to maintain favorable relations.
• Provides guidance relative to inventory levels required to meet forecasted sales with due consideration to seasonal adjustments and customers’ forecast.
• Provides support to research & engineering, manufacturing or other departments as needed to ensure customer expectations are met with product launch and monthly deliverables.
• Attends trade shows as needed to maintain knowledge of current market needs and trends.
• Assists with advertising and sales promotion programs in line with marketing and sales objectives within budget restrictions.
• Responsible for personal task organization system to consistently meet required customer contact intervals and follow up/complete customer requests and inquiries.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with additional training in marketing, advertising and sales techniques preferred
Experience: 2 or more years of related experience
Skills: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Planning, analytical and presentation skills
Ability to interact with customers, sales force and distributors
***Position requires considerable travel***
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
Medical / Dental / Vision plans
Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.