We are looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day. We are building a high-productivity and high-engagement culture that is not for anyone seeking a comfort zone. If you’re ready, we’re the place for you! Night shift Premium offered!
$14.58 – $15.49/hour
- Receiver/Unloader – Unloads incoming raw materials, verifies counts, checks for damages, places bar-code labels on goods. Prepares locations and moves goods to locations. Performs the same for raw material returns from production. Performs general warehousing maintenance for stored goods.
- Finished Goods Warehouser – Moves finished goods from production, verifies product and counts; stretch wraps, if required, and stores in proper location. Arranges and prepares areas for incoming goods. Performs general warehousing maintenance for stored goods.
- Raw Materials Service person – Delivers raw materials to production areas, maintains counts. Returns raw materials and finished goods to warehouse as needed. Performs unloading and general warehousing.
- Shippers – Pulls orders for shipment, prepares, counts and loads onto trucks. Totals load sheets and fills out shipping orders.
- Must observe all safety precautions and regulations at all times in all areas where duties are performed. Will be responsible for reporting all safety hazards and potential unsafe working conditions.
- Must understand and comply with all current plant policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED Required
- Good basic math skills .
- Ability to use sound judgment in safe lifting and use of forklift and stacking goods for maximum utilization.
- Use of electronic scales, stretch wrap machines .
- High degree of accuracy required.
- Mandatory fork lift licensing requires visual acuity and knowledge of safety rules concerning fork lift operation; frequently moves on and off truck.
- Use of computer and bar-coding unit .
- Effective communication skills necessary to give and receive instructions or directions.