Performs diversified duties to provide best possible service to the customer base with the purpose of driving sales growth and optimizing customer experience.
$16.00 – $20.00/hour
- Work with inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, social media and other forms of communication to address the needs of our customers.
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria implemented by the company.
- Help facilitate, analyze and resolve (i.e., troubleshoot) customer issues.
- Analyze and communicate lead times and customer order status.
- Provide product support.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide solutions, recommendations and product information with a sense of urgency, positivity and empathy.
- Input data into the company computer platform.
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate or problematic customers.
- Data Entry
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and handle multiple requests simultaneously.
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Post high school education is preferred.
Customer service, sales, training or member retention preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge.
- Knowledge of products, manufacturing processes and products.
- Intermediate computer literacy utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with clients, consumers and coworkers.
- Good diplomatic skills and tact during stressful situations.
- Strong desire and passion to help people.