Sets up and operates a single or a dual extrusion equipment line, with ability to properly inspect, assemble, and package finished products.
$14.98 – $16.02/hour (Shift premium offered for night shift)
- Capable of equipment set-up, operation, and packing on various pieces of equipment, including Medical Vacs, and baggers.
- Responsible for training other associates and providing trouble shooting assistance on major breakdown on this equipment.
- Runs multiple machines at the same time.
- Troubleshoots processes and makes necessary equipment adjustments to produce first quality product.
- Trims or prepares ends of hose for molding or direct shipment to customers.
- Inspects hose for cosmetic defects, using defined quality criteria.
- Fills out defect tally sheets, First Article Inspection Report forms and performs quality checks.
- Performs relief duties during breaks for other operators.
- Performs any other assembly or sub-assembly duties required.
- Reports defective product or equipment or any unusual condition to Supervisor.
- Performs rework and/or repair work on hose assemblies.
- Packages product at required speed to earn standard labor.
High school diploma or GED required.
Qualifications at a machine operator level.
- Communication skills essential.
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity.
- Ability to read and understand prints.
- Flexibility as to shift assignment.
- Substantial movement of hands, wrists, and/or fingers.
- Stands for sustained periods.