If interested please select APPLY below:
We offer the following benefits:
• 401(k) • 401(k) Matching • Health Insurance • Dental Insurance • Vision Insurance • Tuition Reimbursement • 10 Paid Holidays • Employee Assistance Program • Flexible Spending Account
• Night Shift Differential • Company Paid Life Insurance • Paid Time Off
Responsible for the comprehensive management of warehouse, receiving and shipping activities for the Flexible Solutions business to ensure maximum monthly shipping targets are achieved.
- Manages the activities of a group of warehouse personnel to receive, check, deliver and ship materials.
- Establishes schedules and standards of performance.
- Provides training, maintains discipline and handles grievances and complaints within the limits of company policy.
- Coordinates with scheduling and customer services to provide optimum shipping services to customers with minimal costs.
- Works to consolidate less than full truckloads for improved rates.
- Manages export shipments and related documents.
- Supervises the receipt of incoming supplies and materials.
- Schedules the movement of raw materials from warehousing to manufacturing.
- Maintains storage of raw materials and finished products.
- Responsible for assuring accurate document processing and maintenance of recordkeeping to control receipts and dispersals.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding shipments, monitors shipping errors and takes appropriate action, resolves claims with carriers.
- Sees to equipment and maintains warehouse areas in safe condition. Eliminates hazards.
- Assures warehouse personnel are compliant and knowledgeable of safety requirements for lift truck operation.
- Represents the warehouse department in quality meetings and the Material Review Board process.
Participates in physical inventories.
Responsible for the layout of the warehouse and storage of all materials.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred or equivalent experience in Warehouse/Logistics operations.
Experience: 3 – 5 years in supervision and warehousing preferred
Skills: Knowledge of warehousing principles
Knowledge of distribution methods, warehousing and storage
Good organizational skills
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of materials and products
Special Requirements: Lift truck licensing required
Warehouse working conditions