Thermaflex, a subsidiary of Smiths Group, and a leading manufacturer of products for the HVAC market is recruiting for a 2nd shift Production Supervisor for our Abbeville, South Carolina location. The production supervisor is responsible for driving key performance indicators through effective management of the production workforce and proactive execution of the day to day Operations plan.
- Directs and supervises an assigned shift of employees
- Responsible for ensuring safety, quality and productivity standards are met
- Ensures compliance with all quality procedures and processes
- Tracks and manages all areas of employee performance
- Provides training and/or coaching to help employees reach acceptable performance levels
- Monitors the flow of goods to and from the shop floor
- Monitors daily scrap and makes recommendations for reduction
- Makes recommendations to reduce unnecessary cost from supplies and labor
- Develops plans to increase utilization and productivity
- Maintains a general knowledge of equipment and an awareness of how to operate each piece of equipment
- Assures maintenance of good employee relations and is consistent and equitable with employee matters
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent practical/technical training
Experience: 3 + years manufacturing experience preferred
The successful candidate will be self-starting, hands-on, organized and a team player with a desire to excel.
Thermaflex offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified applicants who wish to be considered should submit a resume with salary requirements to the email address below. For more information about our company and products, see our website at www.flexibletechnologies.com. http://www.thermaflex.net/ .
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer