The primary role of the Sales Analyst/Auditor is to analyze, and audit data provided by the customer to support the SAR claims process.
- Assist with development and documentation of processes and guidelines for the Thermaflex SAR program to include claimback submission forms, audit program, documentation and reporting.
- Ensure all customers are in compliance with the SAR program policies and procedures.
- Perform monthly audit of customer claims based on approved procedures and draft monthly audit reports.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to include but not limited to:
- SARs processed
- SARs outstanding
- Monthly audit summaries
- Sales Analysis reports
- Rebate reports
- Prepare and Analyze customer specific SBU reports.
- Work with sales and customer service to assist in improved reporting, communication and procedures
- Additional accounting related activities
The Sales Analyst/Auditor will report directly to the Controller and work closely with customers, Sales and Customer Service department, and others within the company. Must be willing to travel.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in analysis, auditing or sales preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and building reports
Thermaflex offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Group Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment q3ualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities