This is a day shift opportunity for an experienced quality technician. Pay range from $15 – $18 per hour depending on experience.
- Responsible for providing tactical direction to quality technician team members in order to successfully evaluate products to verify specifications are met.
- Performs other duties including communication, training and diversified quality control activities to ensure department targets are met.
- Performs final inspection of medical products and receiving inspection and release of raw materials used in the Medical Room.
- Establishes and maintains document control for Industrial procedures and forms
- Patrols manufacturing on a continuous basis to assure compliance to specifications.
- Audits Certificates of Conformance from suppliers of raw materials received to assure they meet raw material specifications.
- Audits all machines, molds and assembly lines to assure compliance to specifications including: 1st article inspections, critical measures, wire, set-up, color, hose dimensions and hose appearance.
- Makes judgments regarding conformance, using visual measuring instruments and/or Quality Criteria sheets.
- Performs audits, as required, of WIP or finished goods inventories to verify product conforms to requirements.
- Prepares production capability samples, engineering or production samples for customer shipment.
- Issues stop tags on non-conforming products to prevent shipment to customers.
- Copies manager and production planning on stop card issuance.
- Evaluates customer returns, performs cycle counts on color, vinyl, boxes, etc., as required.
- Coordinates return of rejected materials to vendors.
- Delivers gauge and measuring equipment for scheduled calibrations, as scheduled.
- Sets up and performs capability studies and gauge repeatability and reproducibility studies.
- Files first article inspection reports daily.
- Maintains a clean and neat work area space in the lab.
Education: High school diploma required
Experience: 1 – 3 years preferred
- Ability to use sophisticated measuring devices
- Must be able to demonstrate computer competency including MS Office & Outlook
- Good communication and decision making skills; good math skills
- Knowledge of products, materials and customer quality requirements.
- Training in measurement and capability studies
- Subject to manufacturing, lab & warehouse conditions
Flexible offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans from day one
- Group Paid Life Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment q3ualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”