Responsible for the comprehensive management of warehouse, receiving and shipping activities for the Flexible Solutions business to ensure maximum monthly shipping targets are achieved.
- Manages the activities of a group of warehouse personnel to receive, check, deliver and ship materials.
- Establishes schedules and standards of performance.
- Provides training, maintains discipline and handles grievances and complaints within the limits of company policy.
- Coordinates with scheduling and customer services to provide optimum shipping services to customers with minimal costs.
- Works to consolidate less than full truckloads for improved rates.
- Manages export shipments and related documents.
- Supervises the receipt of incoming supplies and materials.
- Schedules the movement of raw materials from warehousing to manufacturing.
- Maintains storage of raw materials and finished products.
- Responsible for assuring accurate document processing and maintenance of recordkeeping to control receipts and dispersals.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding shipments, monitors shipping errors and takes appropriate action, resolves claims with carriers.
- Sees to equipment and maintains warehouse areas in safe condition. Eliminates hazards.
- Assures warehouse personnel are compliant and knowledgeable of safety requirements for lift truck operation.
- Represents the warehouse department in quality meetings and the Material Review Board process.
Participates in physical inventories.
Responsible for the layout of the warehouse and storage of all materials.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred or equivalent experience in Warehouse/Logistics operations.
Experience: 3 – 5 years in supervision and warehousing preferred
Skills: Knowledge of warehousing principles
Knowledge of distribution methods, warehousing and storage
Good organizational skills
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of materials and products
Lift truck licensing required
Warehouse working conditions
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what makes a company flourish. Flexible Technologies welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, disability, age, religious beliefs or status. We’re proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in ethics, where we embrace diversity.
“ This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer