Responsible for driving employee engagement through relationship building and inclusion while managing performance systems, recruiting, communications and training programs.
- Responsible for partnering with site management to effectively engage our workforce around the mission and vision of the company.
- Actively engages with manufacturing and other personnel to help each employee be the best they can be.
- Manages on the job training plans and follows up on trainee/trainer progress
- Recruits for all production, administrative and select professional roles
- Develops and implements performance management and corrective action systems that help our people win.
- Responsible for company/legal on-boarding activities and the orientation/acclimation process with a purpose of building a connection for new employees with our team.
- Manages benefit programs and helps resolve employee benefit issues.
- Responsible for human resources information systems (HRIS) management
- Regularly completes special projects as assigned
- Assumes other responsibilities as given in support of business activities.
Education: BS or BA in a related discipline
Experience: Human Resources related experience preferred
Skills: Strong computer skills a must.
Special Requirements: Some occasional travel may be required
Regular exposure to manufacturing conditions
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what makes a company flourish. Flexible Technologies welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, disability, age, religious beliefs or status. We’re proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in ethics, where we embrace diversity.
“ This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer